Peter Hunsberger wrote:

We've brought Cocoon up under JBoss 4 and it behaves a litte
strangely. Haven't figured out exactly what is going on but it
appears that -- with no other configuration changes being made -- Sitemap serializers must now have all elements declared (eg.
doctype-public, doctype-private, encoding, etc.). It's as though some
DTD or Schema was saying everything is mandatory. I know the Sitemap
doesn't declare a DTD or schema directly so I can't understand why
this would suddenly show up...

That's a shame. I could see a future where one drops an .ejb3 file into the deploy directory and then immediately starts using the object in flow without a restart or extra deployment descriptor/mapping file hassles.

I'd be interested to hear if othes also run into this and what the
cause might be.

As would I.

- Miles Elam