Jorg Heymans wrote:
Have you tried using Castor ?

You mean replace the XMLBeans implementation with a castor based one? I don't see how this would solve my initial problem though, is there some castor specific functionality you had in mind? (i've never used Castor)
Me too but my understanding is that Castor is able to map any bean to XML (based on a mapping configuration file).

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]