Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
<snip/>

For further refactoring I think that we should ...

Even more important is of course to add lots of test cases, so that we ensure high quality. For those who have corrected more or less subtle bugs in JXTG, consider adding a test case for it so that we can avoid regression.

Also, the refactored JXTG is supposed to be kept back compatible at all time, so the really adventuerous can consider switching from the original to the new JXTG in his/her sitemaps so that we can detect and correct regression as fast as possible (if you not are the kind of person that has a cron script that compile and install the latest Linux kernel from CVS each night in your production servers, you might want to avoid using the new JXTG for production yet, though ;) ).

/Daniel