Le 10 déc. 04, à 14:44, Upayavira a écrit :
...I like this kind of approach, and am implementing a similar system at the moment...

Great! Let's make this a documented/mainstream part of Cocoon, it's cheap to do and could make a big difference in the perception of Cocoon.

I say "perception" because all this is already possible, we're just not showing it well enough I think.

...If we are fixated upon Dreamweaver, then we should work out how Dreamweaver extensions work, so that we can, with a bit of HTML and some Javascript, allow GUI access to the various elements we add into the page. This is, in effect, all that is done to give access to ASP, PHP, JSP, etc, in Dreamweaver, so I don't see why we couldn't do the same for some Cocoon markup (other than lack of interest!)..

Right. Links to DW information are welcome, I've searched a bit but didn't find *the* reference on DW extensions.

-Bertrand