David Crossley wrote:

> Okay, i uploaded them to my ASF committer space
> www.apache.org ~crossley/review-sitemap-docs/ See the notes
> in SVN cocoon-2_1_X/tools/review-sitemap-docs/README.txt
> and cocoon-2_1_X/tools/review-sitemap-docs/TODO.txt

Thanks!!

So if I read the diff correctly, these classes are not found by the sitemap
task:
65a64,71

org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline
> org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/BaseCachingProcessingPipeline
> org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/CachingPointProcessingPipeline
> org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/CachingProcessingPipeline

org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/ExpiresCachingProcessingPipeline
> org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/NonCachingProcessingPipeline
> org/apache/cocoon/components/profiler/ProfilingCachingProcessingPipeline

org/apache/cocoon/components/profiler/ProfilingNonCachingProcessingPipeline
> org/apache/cocoon/woody/acting/AbstractWoodyAction
> org/apache/cocoon/woody/acting/HandleFormSubmitAction
> org/apache/cocoon/woody/acting/MakeFormAction
> org/apache/cocoon/woody/generation/WoodyGenerator
> org/apache/cocoon/woody/samples/InitForm1Action
> org/apache/cocoon/woody/transformation/WoodyTemplateTransformer
> org/apache/garbage/serializer/AbstractSerializer
> org/apache/garbage/serializer/EncodingSerializer
> org/apache/garbage/serializer/HTMLSerializer
> org/apache/garbage/serializer/XHTMLSerializer
> org/apache/garbage/serializer/XMLSerializer

Is this correct?

Carsten