Il giorno 05/gen/05, alle 21:56, Antonio Gallardo ha scritto:

1-UGLI: If Torsten comment related to the 2 parameter limit in UGLI is
true, then UGLI is not a serious proposal. Should be discarded. It is only
a bad produced syntax sugar. I must admit, the idea with more parameters
is really cool. Maybe in the future we can adopt it. I know we don't have
some too heavy logging requirements. I mean I need 10's of parameters or
recursive logging.

If you have more than two parameters, you can always use string concatenation with an isDebugEnabled() guard. UGLI does not take away anything in this regard.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/blojsom/blog/