Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Am I the only one that is bugged by the fact that you have to add the input modules in the cocoon.xconf while the sitemap components go in the sitemap?

You can do it right now. <map:components> is handled exactly as an xconf file to feed the service manager. And since components don't care about namespaces in their configurations, you can even write:

<map:input-modules>
 <map:input-module name="blah" class="com.blah.BlahModule"/>
</map:input-modules>

(notice though the use of "class" instead of "src")

This behaviour, although unofficial, is effective since day one in the TreeProcessor. IMO, it's time to make it official.

Yeah, we could start doing so by moving that section on our own sitemap ;-)

--
Stefano.