Il giorno 15/feb/05, alle 17:37, Stefano Mazzocchi ha scritto:

<snip>lots of interesting things which I'll need to digest before venting my thoughts</snip>

plus this...

When I think about implementing real blocks, I think about the *weeks* of not having anything visible and I never even start!! even if it might honestly just take a few days!

... and this:

I'm in *desperate* need to reduce that try/fail cycle in cocoon or I simply won't be able to touch its code anymore. Which is very frustrating, given the amount of things I could get done if I only could go back to it.

Well, there's something that can reduce the amount of frustration and have something visible early: it's called GreenBar <http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?GreenBar>.

Just my 0.02€

        Ugo

--