Leszek is eager to remove all sorts of counter intuitive constructions from JXTG, which is good. Now the question is how we should do this.

I propose that we (in the trunk):

* As soon as we have done some more testing of the refactored JXTG (all help is welcome), we remove the original one and rename the refactored one to o.a.c.generation.JXTemplateGenerator. This should not introduce any incompabilities and we get better behaviour for non flow use, code that is easier to maintain and we shouldn't have two implementations of the same thing. It will take some time before the refactoring of the internal API stabilizes, but that should not affect the use of JXTG.

* Freeze the development of JXTG (except for bug fixes) and keep it as is for back compatibility.

* Do all new development in CTemplate, o.a.c.generation.CTemplateGenerator (or maybe just TemplateGenerator). In CTemplate we can remove things that we don't like anymore and add better constructions.

The JXTG and CTemplate will share most of the code so it will not be much of a maintainance burden to have two different generators.

/Daniel