Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

I based my comment on:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110942199227672&w=2

Ah yes. I was referring to 2.1 and double checked it before sending, and forgot is had already been removed in 2.2. You therefore had some valid points. Sorry for the rant, but this whole discussion got me nervous.

Anyway, this doesn't change my willingness to write a new implementation which will introduce "cocoon.request.parameters.foo", "cocoon.request.attributes.bar" etc and will also separate the "cocoon" and "flow" objects as we already discussed [1].

big +1
we could even go a step further and provide a "legacy_flowscript_FOM" block that contains the old interpreter, and the old rhino-continuations library (packages would have to be renamed) by Chris. This way we could reach 100-percent-compatibility with 2.1 there and everybody could decide when he moves his applications over.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independant Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc