Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I plan to move all blocks from /cocoon/trunk/src/blocks into /cocoon/blocks/[status]/name/trunk the same way as I did it with cron, authentication-fw, session-fw and html. As nobody complained, I think that there haven't been any problems.

If you want to avoid problems with pending changes that wait to be committed, please check them in *before Thursday* next week - otherwise you will probably get some mess when you want to update your working copy again after the move.

Last reminder - I'm going to work on this tomorrow!

And separate the samples into separate blocks? Are you going to do that at the same time? ;-)

Regards, Upayavira