On 1 Apr 2005, at 16:58, Jens Maukisch wrote:

Hi,

Cannot create XML element with name 'FOM JavaScript GLOBAL
SCOPE/file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/Cocoon/
BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/tools/plugins/
copletManagement/sitemap.xmap:27:35' : NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is
made to create or change an object in a way which is incorrect with
regard to namespaces.

It happens if you save the profile iirc.

It seems to originate from
org/apache/cocoon/webapps/session/context/RequestSessionContext.java.

Has anybody got a solution?

I've had a quick look into this problem with Carsten some time ago, but we
have not found a soloution and then it slipped my attention :-/

But due to some tests this error should not cause any (major) problems.

Maybe I'll have some time next week to fix this.

Thanks for your reply Jens.
Yes, I realise now that the functionality still works, regardless of that error message.
I did have Cocoon crash a short while ago, and thought this issue was the cause, but now it seems I was wrong.

regards Jeremy

                                IT IS NOT FROM ME

                        Always check the label, folks !!!!!