On Apr 4, 2005 8:49 AM, Daniel Fagerstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip/>

> This means IMO that we have to spend time discussing things even if it
> in the short time horizont and for ones own goals whould have seemed
> more productive to just commit some code.

Ultimately, with an Open Source community it is going to be the code
that counts.  However, that shouldn't stop any discussion before or
after the fact.  There's a thousand different view points out there
and just bringing them to light may trigger ideas that no one would
have considered otherwise...

--
Peter Hunsberger