Peter Hunsberger wrote:

On Apr 12, 2005 9:05 AM, Daniel Fagerstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip/>

I don't see that there is any harm in separating VPC's into a new
section, but I do see a lot of possible good in the long run.

Might be. But as long as I haven't seen any concrete use cases I have a _slight_ preference for the simplicity of Stefano's proposal before the flexibility in having separate sections or component names. But I honestly don't care that much.

To me it seem like a matter of taste and I propose that anyone who care enough sumarizes the alternatives and start a vote.

/Daniel