Hi,

On 14 Apr 2005, at 19:21, Upayavira wrote:

But it seems that people aren't that keen anyway. And I'm not really interested in maintaining this elsewhere.

Yeah, not much point maintaining it elsewhere. Something that's supposed to make it easier to use shouldn't be difficult to get hold of.

So, doesn't seem to be a go-er.

I dunno, I'd like to see it in the sandbox at least. Whilst I agree Cocoon is no "point and click" tool, I really don't see why we shouldn't provide things that make it easier for those that just want to get on and work. Now a lot of us use Macs, we're allowed to condone GUIs, aren't we? :-)

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/