Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
Michael McGrady wrote:

<SNIP>
On 4/21/05, Sylvain Wallez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

(stupid Struts people that think the whole world reads their articles
and mailing lists)

</SNIP>

What I like most about your writing, Sylvain, is your almost poetic
innate sense of assonance.  The article was quoted by the post I
referenced.  I have to say that I am sorry that I stepped on your ego,
but since it was laying across the whole landscape, it was hard to
miss.  Keep up the good work.

LOL

Sylvain, I'm sorry, but Michael has a point ;-)

I mean, there is no reason to call somebody "stupid" just because he didn't know something or misunderstood something else.

It's also true, Michael, that what Antonio was commenting was Sylvain's work and not on the TSS's article and saying "I'll tell the Struts folks how great you guys copied them" is borderline offensive when it's far from the truth, like in this case.

--
Stefano.