Jeremy Quinn wrote:

On 14 Apr 2005, at 14:19, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

I have turned on ajax mode on the following samples:
- http://localhost:8888/forms-samples/carselector
- http://localhost:8888/forms-samples/do-dynaRepeater.flow
- http://localhost:8888/forms-samples/do-datasourceChooser.flow
- http://localhost:8888/forms-samples/do-taskTree.flow

This is just so cool, Sylvain !!!!

Sorry to say but I am having some problems with the samples though.

In Safari 1.3 (v312) the latest, the carselector works fine, however the other three pop up a javascript error dialog on submit:

    JavaScript
    request failed: undefined

Looking at the MacOSX console.log, I see the line :

    (event handler):Undefined value

appearing each time I enter data in a field, then a final one when I submit.

This happens with all of the samples, but the carselector still works.

Hmm... damn cross-browser issues. I'll take a look at that.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sylvain