Il giorno 18/mar/05, alle 14:41, Carsten Ziegeler ha scritto:

I think we should use this block as a prototype and discuss/see what
else is needed/can be done. So everyone is of course invited to improve
the functionality.

All right, I finally found some time to dive in, but this is what I get when trying to run the sample:

Unable to resolve context key: object-model

cause: org.apache.avalon.framework.context.ContextException: Unable to resolve context key: object-model

full exception chain stacktrace[hide]

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: Unable to get the object model from the context.
at org.apache.cocoon.components.ContextHelper.getObjectModel(ContextHelper. java:95)
at org.apache.cocoon.core.Core.getCurrentObjectModel(Core.java:112)
at org.apache.cocoon.spring.SpringComponentLocator.getParentContext(SpringC omponentLocator.java:250)
at org.apache.cocoon.spring.SpringComponentLocator.initialize(SpringCompone ntLocator.java:129)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.LifecycleHelper.setupComponent(LifecycleHel per.java:165)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.LifecycleHelper.setupComponent(LifecycleHel per.java:124)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage.creat eServiceManager(SitemapLanguage.java:136)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(Defa ultTreeBuilder.java:372)

Any hints as to what might have gone wrong?

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/