Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
To simplify and make the environment handling in flow, jxtg, modules and possibly other places more coherent, I propose that we extend the Cocoon environment apis with some utility methods that makes the environment more reflection friendly. See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=111581983200001&r=1&w=2 for motivation, discussion and technical issues.
<snip/>

Please cast your votes:

[+1] Go ahead and implement the environment extensions proposed above.
[ ] Implement the environment extensions but use the *Map() syntax instead.
[ ] Don't extend the environment.

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]