Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Luca Morandini wrote:

Hmm... I think this image-map widget should be a kind of action widget, since the form is sent to the server when widget is clicked upon.

You already have it :-)

Use an action with <styling type="image">. When the image is clicked, the action's event listeners are triggered, and you can read the click coordinates using the {action-name}.x and {action-name}.y request parameters.

Well, but I should be able to change the image's src attribute dynamically, wich is not allowed in action widget... right ?

That is possible (via the setValue method) in output widgets, but you can't trigger an action with this kind of widget... or did I miss something ?

Regards,

   Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it