On 7/12/05, Ugo Cei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip/>

> I tried changing includes to imports in forms-samples-styling.xsl but
> this breaks the samples. I couldn't spot where the difference was
> between the two outputs, but the layout of the form1 sample is wrong
> and tabs disappeared.

That's going to be due to the results of the differences between
apply-templates and apply-imports.  Somewhere the former needs to be
changed to the latter.  If you've got access to Stylus Studio it will
identify these spots pretty quickly: run the current stylesheets,
select the resultant output and examine the back trace up through the
template invocation order. (Other tools may also provide similar
capabilities.)

Alternatively, you may be able to spot these by eye, just by examining
the importing stylesheet for locations where it does an
apply-templates and there is no obvious candidate target in the
current stylesheet....

<snip/>

--
Peter Hunsberger