hepabolu schrieb:
> Guys,
>
> In the last few days I've seen 3 requests for documentation updates and
> missing docs on the Cocoon website, so my intention is to get the
> current website updated and the missing docs added. BUT I'm going to do
> this in Daisy and trying to weed out the deprecated files.
>
> I have to start SOMEWHERE and since the portal docs are a small coherent
> set (and development is currently active) I decided to start with that.
I just updated the docs for the portal in the 2.1.x svn branch. Is there
any simple way to get the updates into daisy as well?

> However, I've never used the portal framework myself, so I have some
> questions:
>
> - There are 2 "versions", one deprecated. What's the difference (from
> the POV of the documentation)?
The deprecated one is only relevant for 2.1.x, it has been removed from
2.2 - so I think the docs for the deprecated one will not be updated
anymore and we can simply link to the current version.

> - Since one is deprecated I'd prefer to only mention it and focus the
> documentation on the current one. WDYT?

Yepp

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de