Stefan Podkowinski schrieb:
> How are you going to ship cocoon distributions after moving to m2?
> Will you have all dependencies included in a whatever.tar.gz archive
> or let maven do the downloads from a remote repo (and break the
> current download/mirroring process)? In second case, whats the reason
> not to setup a m1 remote repo as well?

The bin dist will contain all required jars while the src dist will use
m2 to build. All dependencies will be available on publically reachable
repositories. Most of our dependencies are available from the usual
Maven repos. The rest will be put on http://cvs.apache.org/repository
which is a m1 style repository. You'll find the required snapshots (e.g.
Rhino) there.
On the long term we will not use snapshorts but only released versions
and hope that the projects we depend on put their jars into the usual
maven repositories.

HTH
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de