Thomas Lutz wrote:
<snip />

 >> - add support for repeater listeners, so that repeater-actions and
row-actions can register themselves on the repeater and automatically change their state according to the size of the repeater.

Looking at the sources I found that there is a ActionListener class for each repeater-action, where rows are added and deleted. So would it be possible to ask the repeater for its min and max size at this places and disable the buttons ? Then I could add some disable flag to the actions, which controls the rendering. So something that would automatically add a "styling disabled" fragment ?

Sounds good to me.

Maybe it would be better to add the min and maxsize attributes to the repeater-action tags then.. as actually not the repeater, but the action would perform the validation ?

And maybe it could be possible to add "automatic validation message display" to the action, so that a alert would be displayed next to the disabled add button ?

I'm not sure why there should be a validation message when the amount of rows exceeds the maximum. If you reach the max attribute , you should not be able to add another row right? Then there is no need for a validation error. Or am I missing something?

Regards,

Jeroen

Sorry, many questions :-),
Regards,