Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Ralph Goers wrote:
>

>>If I understand you correctly, that would save a bout 5 minutes off a
>>normal build as that is how long it takes to copy the 6000+ files on
>>my lowly 3.3Mhz laptop.

Yepp, exactly :)

> A 3.3 MHz. laptop is really a very slow one! ;-)
>
> /me wondering if Ralph laptop has enough free HD space to deploy the
> 6,000 files too. ;-)

Now, actually you must have seen Ralph's laptop and then you know how
powerful it is. I guess you can do a lot of usefull things with it, like
hammering nails into the wall, effectively throwing it at people making
dumb comments etc :) (just kidding, Ralph, but your "laptop" is really huge)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/