hepabolu wrote:

If the ideas of keeping track of changes in a changes.xml per block are going to be implemented, there should be a proper configuration of the site generating aspects, i.e.

m2 site:site should result in a smallish site that includes basic info with a link to the Daisy books (included in the release) and formatted pages for all changes.xml of all blocks.

WDYT?

Bye, Helma

I think our site will end up bearing a resemblance to maven's. They have the core documentation and in that is the plug-in section where each plugin is documented separately.

Ralph