Upayavira wrote:
So, I have created a wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/PublicAPIClasses

Please go there and mark classes public/private as necessary. As it says at the top of that page, if you disagree with someone, change it to "dispute" or D for short. Then it becomes an opportunity for some healthy argument!

On with the asbestos underwear everyone...

I would suggest to start by saying N to every class that is not yet tagged move it from there.

I would also suggest to add all the other avalon components we ship by default too (I use the SourceResolver quite a bit and you need to pass this to the SourceUtil.getSource() so you need to get it somewhere)

Note: yes, I write all my application logic in javascript these days and I don't care if it's bad or I don't have eclipse for it.... having a better javadoc would be just enough.

--
Stefano.