Torsten Curdt wrote:
I agree that the Cocoon website needs a redesign. However, a redesign with the same old content doesn't really makes sense and could do more harm than good. But with the cool new documentation that is coming, we definitely have to change the skin of our website to clearly show people that something new is there.

About the logo, however, I really prefer the current one, which is way more readable and is also well-known.

+1 to all :)

+1 to new skin but only with new content.

-1 to the logo, no reason to change a widely recognized one with a new one just for sake of change.

--
Stefano.