Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
No, I'm fine with that. I'm happy for any improvement wrt to layout and
usability. Obviously html and css are not my core domain... :)

Carsten, could you go over the portal sample once again? There are still some namespaces left in the resulting html (e.g. xmlns:java xmlns:cl etc.).

I'm not sure if that has any influence on the CSS, but it prevents valid HTML and since we strive to adhere to standards, we might as well try to get to valid HTML as far as possible.

I also noted an extra 'coplet' attribute added here and there. Not sure if it's necessary for the workings of the portlet, but if you can loose it, please do.

If I run into other quirks I'll post them.

Bye, Helma