David Crossley wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:

* Extra URI segments:

Some of these are a result of the lack of a clean build space (i.e. about/), but others are the same problem with the daisy navigation, for example, the extra dirs under /userdocs/forms/

Helma did warns us that there were other places the URLspace had been changed in Daisy, I was hoping it would be less widespread than this though :-(

I'm looking into it.

What is the status of this? Did you produce a new list
for Vadim, or someone else, to verify?

I've been inundated with work lately and have been unable to do anything about this.

It can be solved by the same method as the previous extra info in the URL space, however, in some places this will result in navigation docs that are too fragmented on Daisy.

The other options are for us to put in the code to support extra nodes in the Daisy to allow "Title" nodes that do not have a corresponding URL entry. Bruno suggested this on the Daisy list so he is receptive to the idea, problem is finding the time to do it, I have no idea how easy/hard it is (Bruno said it would be fairly easy, but then Bruno knows Daisy code inside out ;-)

.htaccess is a quick and dirty solution to get the release out.

Butchering the Daisy nav docs will work, is quick and easy and can be reverted in 2.2 release.

I'm afraid I am unlikely to get any real time on this until much later this week (possibly as late as Friday). So it's up to you folk.

Ross

Ross