Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Yeah, I like it :) Great work, Helma.

Thanks.

Do you want me to commit it or do you want to do it?

Go ahead, I haven't looked at the portal stuff, so I wouldn't know where to put it or where to change what.

Do note that I've slightly changed the structure of the page, see my previous message (the one with the red colors). For this to work, you need to update the files that generate the result.

Summary (do check if I've missed something):
- on the first page (portal.*): I've removed all inline styling of the table in the personal area and added an id (personal_area) to the table.

- on this same page I added a link to portal-page.css that only styles that table.

- I've suppressed the images in the header, but didn't remove them. If you like it like this, remove the images so the page renders faster. Maybe you want to add "Cocoon Portal" in some nice font/size/color to the header as text.

- you either have to expand the shadowAlpha.png to allow for larger (> 800px) coplets or you have to restrict a coplet to a max-width=800px in the CSS. However, I'm not sure if max-width is supported by IE.

- I've moved the <div class="coplet-icons"> below the <div class="coplet-title">

- I've added a <a href="..."> to the selected tab. That eased up the styling of the nav bar.

Oh and do check if there is commented code left in the CSS files, that might as well be removed and reduced the file size.

You might want to do a more thorough check of the styling on Windows (FF and IE). I've quickly checked that it looked as expected and that the hovering worked as expected, but I can't remember if it stayed ok after resizing.

One issue left: the title and navbar fonts are bold, which looks fine on Windows, but they look too thick on OSX. If I figure out how to solve that, there should be a small update to the CSS files.

Bye, Helma