On 14 Dec 2005, at 11:17, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for  taking care of integrating Dojo in  Cocoon.  We are
very interested  in that,  and especially  to have  the suggestion
list working with Dojo and CForms.

Do you plan to commit your changes soon?  We would be glad to help
if we can manage to get into it.

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Thanks for interest.

I am stuck, not able to commit at the moment, as the code in Dojo for loading javascripts in the fly, currently has fatal problems on Safari.

They know about the problem, but we have no solution yet. [1]

So, yes, it is rather frustrating, but I imagine there would be hell to pay if I broke CForms for in that browser !!

regards Jeremy

[1] http://dojotoolkit.org/trac/ticket/236