Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Sorry, but I don't comment on this. Just one (final) question: are you -1 on
the changes?

Yes, -1 because:
- the mixed model will bring confusion,
- having yet another Cocoon-specific way of handling components just makes the learning curve steeper, - the number of saved code lines doesn't justify it (how many manager.lookup() with all the keystrokes in these mails?), - we already have a Spring bridge that allows us to have *real* POJOs and much more.

Honestly, I fail to understand why you don't want to use that Spring bridge that you wrote.

Sylvain