Giacomo Pati wrote:
I'm with Sylvain's and Gianugo's opinion. I also see users getting confused with multiple choices of "how to write a component". I'd say in this area we need a revolution instead of an evolution.

Moving to POJOs doesn't need a revolution. We already have the bridge. Maybe it needs a bit of polishing, but it is here, waiting to be used.

Maybe we need a ECM+++ to still keep our fingers on the container.

Yes, we need ECM++ to have an hybrid containement model that can host Avalon components and POJO components in a POJO container.

Sylvain