On Thursday 19 January 2006 19:13, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> * Tilman Rassy:
> > we discovered that  the setup() method of a  custom generator is
> > sometimes called twice in one request.
>
> Hello,
>
> Assuming it is  the case, why is it a  problem?  Can you elaborate
> on that?

Thank you for the quick reply.

I think we can change our code so that multiple setup() calls are not a
problem any longer. The reasons why I posted anyway are: If there is a bug,
the Cocoon developers might want to know about it. Secondly, we do a lot of
Cocoon programming in our project, and it would be easier for my collegues
and me if we knew the exact rules that apply to the setup() calls.

Best regards,
Tilman Rassy