Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>> For me these things make more sense for a higher
>> version than 2.2. I would love to get 2.2 out today with the main
>> changes being ECM++ and the Maven build.
>
> I'm not so certain about this anymore as you can see in my answer to
> Upayavira. But go ahead and write a release plan, so that we can discuss
> what it will mean.

Sorry, but I don't have time for these kind of things atm - so someone
else has to do come up with a release plan if we want to have a release
soon. But on the other hand, the maven build is not finished yet, and
this is the first thing which has to work - currently you can't run 2.2
at all.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/