David Crossley wrote:
Cocoon developers who would like to use YourKit Java Profiler during their work on the Cocoon project, are entitled to an Open Source license. http://www.yourkit.com/

Reinhard already asked them for some licenses back in may last year.

In return we need to put a logo on a webpage. I will add a c.a.o/thanks.html for this and other purposes.

We already have this at http://cocoon.apache.org/devinfo/index.html

So please reply to this mail if you want such a license. Supply your full name, not just a nickname. After a week i will gather the names and send to the YourKit people.

Are these nominative licences? If we can have one for the whole Cocoon committer team, it could be stored in the private committers svn repo!

Sylvain