Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> On 31 Mar 2006, at 13:08, Max Pfingsthorn wrote:
>
>> Core would be best as it is very general and all the cache related
>> things are there as well.
>> I can do it today, but what about the codefreeze?
>
> Whoops, bad timing .... Carsten, WDYT ?

Good question :) I think we should refrain from moving code during the
code freeze, because it's difficult to draw the line between what is ok
to be moved and what not. So the best solution is to not move things.
Sorry, about that- what do others think?

But the good part is that the code is in the release - it doesn't really
matter where it is as long as it is available :)

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/