Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
Reinhard Poetz skrev:

Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

Reinhard Poetz skrev:

I followed the instructions:

$ mvn c-eclipse:eclispe -o

didn't work

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-c-eclipse-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found

Now it works for core/cocoon-core but still not for core, (which is needed for geting the blocks fw).

After having started the OSGi framework I get a

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/beans/factory/BeanFactory

Works now. The test page also works.

I get the error:

Cannot nest output folder 'cocoon-blocks-fw-impl/target/classes/META-INF' inside output folder 'cocoon-blocks-fw-impl/target/classes' cocoon-blocks-fw-impl
in Eclipse (3.2RC1).

I see. I will try to find a solution for this and get in contact with the PDE devs as the problem is that our META-INF is not in src/main/resources but in the root directory because of PDE requirements.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de