Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
Reinhard Poetz skrev:

Last weekend I invested some time to make it simpler to run Cocoon in OSGi mode.

Great!

If you're interested, please follow the instructions in ./cocoon/trunk/README.txt.

Please try to get it running at your local machines and report back your experiences so that I know that it runs for others or not. Thanks!

I followed the instructions:

$ mvn c-eclipse:eclispe -o

didn't work

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-c-eclipse-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found

I used

$ mvn org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-maven-eclipse-plugin:2.3-SNAPSHOT:eclipse

instead, which worked.

Also I performed this in core rather than core/cocoon-core to make cocoon-blocks-fw-impl a plugin as well.

After having started the OSGi framework I get a

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/beans/factory/BeanFactory

Have not researched the reason for that.

/Daniel

I checked in my changes on cocoon-core. This should solve all the reported problems. Could you try it again please?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de