Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Regardless of the name, I think we should take a little bit more time
and use the ApacheCon hackathon to "prepare" this first release and then
release (or upload) right after the ApacheCon.

Then let's release in the first week of July *whatever* we have by then. This should also be the starting signal for a time-based release cycle (see my other answer to this mail).

:) Sorry to be a little pita here, but I will vote against a release in
the first week of July *if* the situation with the samples is still the
same. If this is fixed by then I'll be fine :)

That's the point I want to make in my other mail: With this attitude we probably wait forever to get something released as then it's July, holiday time and maybe we won't even get 3 +1 votes of PMC members.

We have to break this vicious circle _now_ if we want to get quality feedback from projects that try the migration.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de