On 6/28/06, Gavin Carothers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...At the end of this process I hope to come up with
something a bit more organized as well....

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Note that we have started a similar effort in the whiteboard, an
improved port of the Bricks example, currently at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/example-apps/bricks-archetype/

Once this works, the idea is to convert it to a Maven archetype so
that people can quickly see how to build apps on 2.2.

I have just created http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1874
to follow this.

Anyone willing to join in is welcome, of course!

And alternate "getting to grips with 2.2" stories are welcome of course.

-Bertrand