Jorg Heymans wrote:
On 8/3/06 3:42 PM, in article [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Reinhard Poetz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So far I've released 4 blocks. Compared to the enormous amount of blocks that
we have it's not a lot, but a beginning. So please, everybody who needs other
blocks than ajax, forms, template and apples, have a look at the blocks and
start a vote if you think it is ready to be released as a milestone.

Doing the actual release is thanks to Maven very simple. I summarized the
necessary steps at
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g2/1199.html.

Please take care that when releasing a block, you need to manually modify
all poms to the new snapshot version of the block. Otherwise the trunk build
will refer to released artifacts which are ofcourse outdated when it comes
to doing a "trunk" build.

I've corrected all of them now, trunk is building again using trunk
code exclusively.

thanks, I haven't thought about this.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de