Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Jorg Heymans wrote:

Just agreed on this with Reinhard off-list, i'll make the required changes.

ok this is done now. I hope i got the permissions right (g+w and o+w on
all dirs involved, including my home dir).

Can someone please give it a spin ?

I'll give it a try tommorrow and let you know whether it works for me.

I tried it and run into the problem[1] that when I refer to the already released Cocoon parent artifact (org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:1), the old value for the distribution repository is taken. Because of this I accidently deployed the batik parent pom (org.apache.cocoon:batik:1) to the official Apache sync repo.

Any ideas how to override the distribution repository from command line or do we really have to deploy all our pom artifacts just to propagate the new location?

If there is no way we should find the final location of our sync repo as the current solution /home/jheymans/public_html/cocoon-staging-repository is of course just a temporary solution. This way we only have to deploy all the pom artifacts just once again.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de