On 9/15/06, Arje Cahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...And then we need to pick one from Andrew's list:...

Here's my order of preference for a Wednesday talk:

"An illustrated guide to Cocoon technologies"
(Coming from Andrew I think this would be brilliant...)

"Things your mother never told you about Cocoon (The secret gems of Cocoon
rebranded)"

"Cocoon reloaded: moving from xsp and actions to newer technologies"

We could make a deal with Andrew: he gets to speak as long as he
writes articles on the other 5 topics, for xml.com or a similar site
;-)

-Bertrand