Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
hepabolu wrote:
How much extra effort would it take to allow overriding the location in e.g. the sitemap? E.g. as an attribute in map:flow

<map:flow location="my/own/path/to/flow"/>

That shouldn't be difficult - but then the question is if this is
overriding the
default location or an additional location? You mention overriding but I
fear others want to have an additional location and then someone comes
up and wants to be able to specify more than one location :)

I think we should keep it simple: Either someone puts all scripts into ./flow or he has to declare them using <map:flow/>, more smells like FS.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de