hepabolu wrote:

Agree, but since it's more part of the application like Bertrand pointed out, I favor a way to override the default location. So:

- default = all *.js in ./flow
- some specification somewhere = all *.js in my/own/path/to/flow
- different locations = use <map:flow/> (which is also backwards compatible)

I don't think we should be afraid to start enforcing perceived best practice - in this case, the default and not the alternate. The backwards-compatible option should be fine for those that really want to do something different.

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/