> On 10/11/06, Antonio Gallardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > ...IMHO, we should leave open this bug, because the fixi is
> not finished
> > yet until we update excalibur...
>
> Same here. If "update excalibur" is a Jira or bugzilla issue
> somewhere, I'd make a link or a dependency to it to indicate what's
> happening.

I am still a bit confused: I now have
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1909, and added comment that it has
been fixed, and needs a excalibur-xmlutil update. In excalibur-components, I
created http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXLBR-31 and added the patch file.

Can I create some sort of dependency between the to, or do I need to make a
cocoon JIRA issue that says "update excalibur jars", and somehow relate
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1909 to it (in principal, then when
the "update" jira issue is closed, the 1909 should also be closed)

Sry for the perhaps trivial questions, but I am just not (yet) familiar enough
about the methodolies

Ard