On 10/18/06, Ross Gardler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...Which publishing tool to use? I don't care. Forrest does it well (but it
does need a new skin,...

Is there a way to republish only a few pages quickly from Daisy to the
online site? Or how hard is that to implement?

Without going into a tools discussion, having a quick way to update
just the homepage and the news (and maybe an aggregated blog feed)
would help us be more active on those pages I guess. If I can add a
news item in five minutes I'll do it regularly, if it takes 15 minutes
it'll be much less often.

Might simply be a case of the Forrestbot generating a subset tar.gz
instead of the one pointed to by
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate
(http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ seems to be down right now, cannot
check it size but I assume it's quite big).

-Bertrand