Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
Yes, I think we should consider complicated class loading issues being outside the scope of Cocoon 2.2.
Yepp.

Right now I think that the main focus should be getting 2.2 release out the door. What are the outstanding issues?
As far as I can see, there are no outstanding *code* issues. The
documentation needs some updates, but I think the most important topics
are at least "covered". So we should just release the next milestone.

+1

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de